We all get a lot of emails, which makes it easy to miss the ones that we care about. If you want to make sure that you never miss an email from Shaper, follow the steps below.
For Gmail Users
1. Add Shaper to Your Contacts
To make sure Shaper is in your address book:
- Open any email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Move your cursor over the Shaper logo until you see a box with our contact information.
- Click 'Add to contacts' at the bottom of the box
2. Automatically Filter Messages From Shaper
To make sure messages from Shaper are prioritized in your inbox:
- Make sure your search bar is empty and click the black down arrow on the right side
- In the 'From' field add '@shapertools.com'. Leave everything else blank.
- Click 'Create filter with this search'
- On the next screen, check 'Never send it to Spam' and 'Always mark it as important'.
For Users of Other Email Programs
Find your email client on this helpful site we found.