Follow these steps to update the software on your Origin:
- Confirm that you do not yet have the latest software by following these steps. If you have the latest version, there is no need to continue.
- If you do not have the latest version of the software, ensure your Origin is connected to WiFi.
- Leave Origin plugged in for 5-10 minutes. Feel free to continue to use your tool. The update will download in the background.
- Unplug Origin and plug it back in.
- You will see a confirmation screen after the update has been installed.
- For details on new features and fixes, check the most recent Release Notes.