3d files can be quickly loaded by Fusion simply to take advantage of the Shaper Utilities SVG exporting app.
This saves a lot of hand manipulation and color coding of 2d vector files.
To achieve this, save the your 3d file from whatever package you work in, STEP is a good option.
- Open your "Data panel" if its not already, ( hit the 9 little squares button underlined at the top of the image below)
- Choose a project you wish to upload the file into.
- Press the Upload button underlined in the data panel.
- Then select the file you wish to export
- When the upload is complete close the panel
- the 3d file now exists in your data panel, double click it to open