It depends on how large a project you’re working on. Generally, Origin needs to see 2-3 strips spaced a few inches apart from every point the bit will touch when cutting. Origin will tell you if it doesn’t see enough tape while you're cutting, and you can easily add more.
Articles in this section
- Powering Down Origin
- Updating Origin's Software
- Checking your Software Version
- How do I remove the Transport Lock
- How do I remove/install the SM1 Spindle?
- How do I change the router bit?
- How much ShaperTape do I need?
- Can I print my own ShaperTape?
- Will Origin receive software updates?
- What is Origin’s diameter compensation?