No. The dimensional accuracy of ShaperTape is critical to Origin's performance. ShaperTape is printed using specialized production equipment designed to ensure extremely high dimensional accuracy. This level of accuracy cannot be replicated on a standard printer.
Articles in this section
- Safely Transporting Origin
- Regular Maintenance of Origin
- How do I remove the Transport Lock?
- Powering Down Origin
- How do I remove and reinstall the SM1 Spindle?
- How do I change the bit?
- Setting the default measurement of Origin
- Checking your Software Version
- How much ShaperTape do I need?
- Will Origin receive software updates?