No. The dimensional accuracy of ShaperTape is critical to Origin's performance. ShaperTape is printed using specialized production equipment designed to ensure extremely high dimensional accuracy. This level of accuracy cannot be replicated on a standard printer.
Articles in this section
- Safely Transporting Origin
- Powering Down Origin
- Updating Origin's Software
- Checking your Software Version
- How do I remove the Transport Lock?
- How do I remove and reinstall the SM1 Spindle?
- How do I change the cutter?
- How much ShaperTape do I need?
- Can I print my own ShaperTape?
- Will Origin receive software updates?