If you use standard router bits with a ¼” shank, Origin automatically offsets the outline of your digital template to correctly guide the tool regardless of bit diameter.
Articles in this section
- Powering Down Origin
- Updating Origin's Software
- Checking your Software Version
- How do I remove the Transport Lock
- How do I remove/install the SM1 Spindle?
- How do I change the router bit?
- How much ShaperTape do I need?
- Can I print my own ShaperTape?
- Will Origin receive software updates?
- What is Origin’s diameter compensation?