Origin’s capabilities are similar to that of a large CNC router, but at a fraction of the size and cost. It can do both contour and pocket cutting as well as engraving. Origin can also accomplish things a large CNC can’t, like working on something that is already installed.
Articles in this section
- What is Shaper Origin?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can I tackle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?
- What software can I use with Origin?
- Is Origin secure?
- Where is Origin available?