Origin’s capabilities are similar to that of a large CNC router, but at a fraction of the size and cost. It can do pocket cutting as well as engraving. Origin size, versatility and portability also allow it to accomplish many things that a large CNC cannot.
Articles in this section
- What is Shaper Origin?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can Origin handle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- Getting Emails From Shaper
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?
- What software can I use with Origin?
- Is Origin secure?