You can send 2-D, vector designs (SVG files) to Origin from your iOS, Mac, Windows, Android, or Linux device. The tool supports a variety of files created from software like Inkscape, Illustrator, Sketchup, Solidworks, Fusion 360, and AutoCAD. Additionally, ShaperHub provides a collection of projects, designs, and templates that are ready to be made.
Articles in this section
- What is Shaper Origin?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can I tackle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?
- What software can I use with Origin?
- Is Origin secure?
- Where is Origin available?