Yes. We will never require you to maintain an internet connection to use Origin, and Origin does not need to communicate with Shaper servers for normal operation. You will always be able to transfer your design files to Origin using a USB flash drive. Connecting Origin to your Wi-Fi enables you to download updates that improve Origin and deliver new features. Wi-Fi also enables you to seamlessly pull both your own and community-created projects from ShaperHub.
Articles in this section
- What is Shaper Origin?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can Origin handle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- Getting Emails From Shaper
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?
- What software can I use with Origin?
- Is Origin secure?