The short answer is “yes”, varying material densities and irregularities can affect your cut quality - we are not inherently changing any laws of cutting physics. One of the nice things about being involved in the cutting process, is that you’re able to see and/or feel anomalies and make adjustments as needed and on the fly (to speed, bit offset, etc)
Articles in this section
- Shaper Workstation FAQ
- What is Shaper Origin?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can Origin handle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- Getting Emails From Shaper
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?
- What software can I use with Origin?