The short answer is “yes”, varying material densities and irregularities can contribute to inferior cuts - we are not inherently changing any laws of cutting physics. We’ve found that one of the nice things about being involved in the cutting process, though, is that you’re able to see and/or feel anomalies and are therefore able to make adjustments (to speed, bit offset, etc) if you are aiming for ultimate cut quality.
Articles in this section
- Getting Emails From Shaper
- What is Shaper Origin?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can I tackle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?
- What software can I use with Origin?
- Is Origin secure?