Origin uses computer vision to understand its location relative to a workpiece. Its precision motors fine-tune the router spindle’s position in real time using sophisticated sensing and control algorithms that keep you accurate to within 1/100th of an inch of your intended path. If you stray outside of Origin’s correction range, the blade automatically retracts, protecting your workpiece. Think of Origin as auto-correct for your hands.
Articles in this section
- What is Shaper Origin?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can I tackle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?
- What software can I use with Origin?
- Is Origin secure?
- Where is Origin available?