To get a better overview of all functions and possibilities with the Workstation, you can watch this tutorial.
- How do I place my Pre-Order?
Users based in Europe can place their Pre-Order here.
- When will I get my Shaper Workstation?
- Due to high demand, orders placed after 30 March 2020 will be delivered in September. Updated information can be found here.
- Pre-orders will be fulfilled first-come, first-served basis.
- What kind of warranty comes with Workstation?
Just like Origin, Shaper Workstation is protected by a one-year limited warranty.
- Can I move Workstation or should it stay in one place once it's set up?
- You can install the workstation on e. g. your workbench permanently
- Or use it as a mobile workstation wherever you want to work with Origin. The workstation can be packed flat for easy transport.
- Does Workstation come with a manual?
Yes. The manual includes a full product description and setup, including suggested setups for a variety of cutting projects.
- Can I mount Workstation to a Paulk-style bench?
Yes. Standard 20 mm dog holes work best. Workstation's screw holes are placed 488 mm (19.21") apart from one another to make them ideally suited to most traditional dog hole arrays.
- How is Workstation different than the Vertical Workstation project featured on ShaperHub?Workstation is factory-calibrated for tolerances, and constructed with high quality die-cast aluminum. Workstation offers significantly greater adaptability, precision, and repeatability than can be achieved with wood.