As the user moves Origin along a cut path, Origin automatically adjusts the spindle's movement to keep the cutter in line. If the user moves too far from the cut path, then the tool will automatically retract the cutter to prevent damage to the workpiece.
Articles in this section
- Shaper Workstation FAQs
- What is Shaper Origin?
- What's included in my Origin order?
- How does Shaper Origin work?
- What can I make?
- How large of a project can Origin handle?
- What is ShaperHub?
- Getting Emails from Shaper
- How can I get updates about Origin?
- How long does it take to set up Origin?